Chicken Stir Fry is a quick and easy chicken dish which can be made in a jiffy. Chicken stir fry with some salads make a good dinner option when you want to avoid carbohydrates for dinner.
1 ½ cup boneless Chicken
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilly powder
1 tsp cumin-coriander powder
2 tbsp thick curds
2 tsp oil
2 to 3 garlic finely chopped
1 small capsicum
1 tsp vinegar
Salt as per taste
- Cut the boneless pieces of chicken into thick strips.
- Cut the onion and capsicum into thin slices.
- In a mixing bowl , add curds, ginger garlic paste, chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin-coriander powder , salt and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Add the chicken strips to this and mix well so that the chicken is coated well with the marinade.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
- Add the marinated chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 7 to 10 minutes tossing until cooked.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tsp oil, add the chopped garlic and saute.
- Add the sliced onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add the sliced capsicum and saute for another 2 minutes.
- To this, add the cooked chicken strips.
- Saute for a minute.
- Add vinegar and mix it.
- Cook for another minute and the chicken stir fry is ready to serve.