Christmas is almost here. Keeping with the spirit of Christmas, made these delicious chocolate walnut brownies. These are extremely easy to make and gets done in minutes. Few years back, I found this recipe in a Tupperware promotional pamphlet. Since then I have been making these brownies using the measurements given therein and they turn out really great. Here’s the recipe:
80 grams Refined flour (Maida)
120 grams Butter
100 grams dark chocolate
100 grams powdered sugar
1 tsp Vanilla essence
¼ tsp baking soda
50 grams walnuts (chopped)
- In a mixing bowl, add dark chocolate (cut into tiny pieces).
- Add butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Whisk till the chocolate melts completely.
- Transfer this mixture to a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in the powdered sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time beating with a whisk or a spoon.
- Add vanilla essence and give it a mix.
- Now, add the refined flour and baking soda.
- Give it a gentle mix.
- Further, add the chopped walnuts and mix.
- Microwave this mixture for 4 minutes 30 seconds (3 minutes cycle)** and 2 minutes standing time. Standing time is the time given for completing the cooking, even after the microwave has been put off as the cooking is still on.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Insert a tooth pick. The tooth pick should come out clean indicating that the brownie is ready to be served.
- Allow this to cool.
- After it cools, place a plate on the container and holding it carefully, invert the container.
- Cut into squares and serve with vanilla ice cream
** 3 minute cycle… After 3 minutes, pause the microwave, and then microwave again for 1 minute 30 seconds.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO: