Boiled Egg sandwich is a breakfast recipe of bread sandwiched with hard boiled eggs, green chutney and grated cheese. The combination of green chutney and cheese with egg gives this sandwich a good flavour. Here is the recipe for boiled egg sandwich:
4 slices of wholewheat bread
2 tbsp green chutney
2 tbsp grated cheese
Butter for brushing over the bread
- Boil the eggs.
- Remove the egg yolk and make thin slices of the boiled egg white.
- Take 4 bread slices.
- On two slices of bread, apply the green chutney.
- Place the egg white slices on 2 slices of bread on which green chutney is applied.
- Top it up with grated cheese.
- Cover with the bread slice.
- Spread some butter over the sandwiches before grilling.
- Place the sandwich in a sandwich maker and grill till they turn crisp.
- Serve hot.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO