This recipe of chilly garlic prawns is an easy, super quick recipe. It makes for an excellent starter. You may also serve it as a side dish with your main course.
250 grams fresh prawns (washed and deveined)
2 tbsp green chilly and garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp lemon juice
1 egg white
1 tsp soya sauce
¼ cup cornflour
Salt as per taste
Oil for shallow frying
- Clean, devein and wash the prawns.
- Marinate the prawns with 2 tbsp green chilly and garlic paste, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 egg white, 1 tsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp cornflour and salt.
- Keep this aside for 30 minutes.
- Take the remaining cornflour in a bowl or a plate.
- Dip the marinated prawns in the cornflour such that the prawns are well coated with cornflour.
- Shallow fry the prawns.
- Serve hot.
You can also check the recipe for Maharashtrian Prawns Curry.