Craving chocolate desserts? Here’s a dessert recipe to satisy your sweet tooth. This rich, creamy chocolate mousse is a perfect dessert for chocolate lovers.
1 cup dark chocolate (broken into small pieces)
1 1/3 cup fresh cream
2 to 3 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- For the double boiler, heat a pan with around 1 cup of water.
- Place a heat safe bowl over the pan.
- Add the chocolate pieces to the bowl.
- The chocolate will melt over the boiling water.
- Stir the chocolate till it melts.
- Add 1/3 cup of cream, 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix well.
- Remove it from the fire and keep it aside.
- In the meanwhile, take 1 cup of cream in a vessel.
- Using the hand blender, start whipping the cream.
- Add powderd sugar and continue whipping till the cream turns fluffy.
- Now, add 3 to 4 tbsp of whipped cream to the melted chocolate and mix gently.
- Add the remaining whipped cream and continue to mix gently.
- Once done, pour the mixture into the glasses in which you want to serve the mousse.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- After two hours, you can serve the chocolate mousse.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO