Sorbet is a frozed dessert made with fruits. Fruits like watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, mango etc. can be used to make sorbets. Here’s the recipe of muskmelon sorbet.
3 cups Muskmelon cubes
1 tbsp Honey
- Cut the muskmelon into bite size cubes.
- Spread it on a tray and freeze till it hardens up.
- Put the frozen muskmelon cubes alongwith the honey in a food processor and combine till it is evenly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a broad container and keep it in the freezer until fully frozen.
- Muskmelon sorbet is ready to serve.