Muskmelon Sorbet is a delicious frozen dessert made with muskmelon and honey.
Sorbet is a frozen dessert made with fruits. Fruits like watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, mango etc. can be used to make sorbets. Here’s the recipe:
3 cups Muskmelon cubes
1 tbsp Honey
Have a look at Mango Ice-cream recipe.
- Cut the muskmelon into bite size cubes.
- Spread it on a tray and freeze till it hardens up.
- Put the frozen muskmelon cubes alongwith the honey in a food processor and combine till it is evenly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a broad container and keep it in the freezer until fully frozen.
- Muskmelon sorbet is ready to serve.