Strawberry shrikhand – a quick and delicious dessert.
Strawberry Shrikhand made with strawberries and hung curd is a delicious dessert during winter when the market is flooded with strawberries. Here goes the recipe:
2 cups Fresh curds
1 cup Strawberries
1/4 cup Sugar or as required
(note: If the strawberries are ripe and sweet, the amount of sugar can be reduced or sugar can even be skipped)
- Place curds in a muslin cloth and hang it overnight or for 6-7 hours to drain out the whey from the curds.
- Tie it and place it inside the refrigerator to avoid the curds going sour.
- Blend the strawberries alongwith sugar.
- Transfer the hung curds to a mixing bowl, add pureed strawberries and mix well using a whisk or a hand blender.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO: