This is my first post of 2019. So, am starting the new year with something sweet. Since strawberries are abundantly available now, I decided to make strawberry smoothie. Easy to make, delicious to taste, liked by young and old alike, this is one of my favourite smoothies. Here’s the recipe:
12 to 15 strawberries
3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
1 cup of milk
- Wash the strawberries and chop them.
- Blend the strawberries to a smooth puree.
- To a mixer jar, add strawberry puree, vanilla ice-cream, milk and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Serve chilled.
- Thick curds can be used instead of vanilla ice-cream.
- If using curds, then you may need to add sugar. Quantity of sugar will have to be adjusted according to the sweetness of strawberries.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO: