Watermelon Mint cooler – a perfect summer drink.
Summers demand cooling drinks, ice creams, popsicles, kulfis etc. To beat the rising mercury levels, here’s a refreshing summer cooler. Watermelon is a perfect summer fruit with its high water content and cooling properties. Watermelon combined with mint leaves which is another natural coolant makes for a refreshing drink in summers. Lets see how to make this cooling, refreshing drink.
5 cups of watermelon, chopped
½ cup fresh mint leaves
1inch ginger grated
1 tsp black salt
2 tsp lemon juice
Few ice cubes
- Blend chopped watermelon, mint leaves, grated ginger, black salt in a blender.
- Add lime juice to the mixture.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Watermelon mint cooler is ready to serve.
- Take few ice cubes in a glass and pour the watermelon mint juice into the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO
I would like to draw your attention to other healthy, natural summer coolers. Do have a look at the following :