Oats and Vegetable Dosa – a healthy and quick breakfast dish.
Healthy oats and vegetables contribute to the high nutrition content in this dosa. To kickstart your day on a healthy note, try this power packed dosas.
1 cup Oats
¼ cup Chopped spinach
¼ cup Grated carrot
1 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves |
1 tsp Chilly powder
1 tsp Cumin coriander powder
Salt as per taste
Eno fruit salt 1 tsp
Oil for cooking the dosas
- Grind the oats to make a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, take the oats powder.
- Add chopped spinach, grated carrot, chopped coriander, chilly powder, cumin coriander powder, salt and add a cup of water and mix well.
- The batter should be of pouring consistency.
- Add the eno fruit salt just before making the dosas.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Add a drop of oil.
- Pour a ladle of batter and spread it in a circular motion to form a pancake.
- Drizzle a tsp of oil around the pancake.
- Once the base turns golden brown, flip the pancake to the other side.
- Once it is cooked, remove it from the pan and serve oats and vegetable dosa with chutney.