ABC juice is prepared with two vegetables and a fruit which are loaded with antioxidants. ABC stands for Apples, Beetroot & Carrots. This juice has been termed as “miracle juice’ by many because of the benefits derived from apples, carrots and beetroot. Taken regularly, it boosts the immunity system. The best time to consume this juice is early morning on empty stomach. Here’s the recipe for ABC Juice:
1 Apple (seb)
3 Carrots (gajar)
2 medium sized beetroot (beetroot)
1 inch piece of ginger (adrak)
- Wash the apple, beetroot and carrots.
- Peel the carrots and beetroot.
- Cut the apple, beetroot and carrots into cubes.
- In a blender, add the cubes of apple, beetroot and carrots.
- Add ginger and a cup of water.
- Blend to a smooth puree.
- Strain the puree through a strainer.
- Serve ABC juice immediately.
I have not peeled the apple. But you are free to do so. You may add black salt or chaat masala to the juice if you so desire.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO