A kids friendly sandwich recipe.
½ cup Paneer cubes
¼ cup Capsicum sliced
1 small Onion sliced
1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Soya sauce
1 tsp Red chilli sauce
¼ tsp White vinegar
½ tsp Black pepper powder
4 Brown Bread slices
1 tsp Oil
Butter for brushing over the bread
- To prepare the paneer filling, heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions, ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced capsicum and mix it well.
- Add red chilly sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and salt if required. (Soya sauce and chilli sauce contains salt).
- Add the paneer cubes and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Paneer stuffing for the sandwich is ready.
- Take two bread slices.
- Place the paneer stuffing on one slice.
- Cover it with another bread slice.
- Spread some butter over the sandwiches before grilling.
- Place the sandwich in a sandwich maker and grill till crisp and golden.
- Remove and serve the hot grilled paneer sandwiches.