Peanut Chaat – a quick, healthy snack that pairs well with a hot cup of tea or as an appetizer before meals.
If you are looking for a healthy snack for your untimely cravings, then peanut chaat is an excellent option. This can be rustled up in no time. All you need is boiled peanuts and some basic ingredients easily available in every kitchen.
List of ingredients
Veggies : Onion, tomato, raw mango
Spices and herbs : green chillies, coriander leaves, chaat masala
Salt and lemon juice
Step-wise recipe to make Peanut Chaat
Wash and soak peanuts in water for 2 to 3 hours
Transfer soaked peanuts to a pressure cooker and cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
Transfer boiled peanuts to a mixing bowl.
Add chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped raw mango, chopped green chillies, lemon juice, salt, chopped coriander leaves and chaat masala. Mix well.
Peanut Chaat is ready to be served.
Peanut Chaat | Boiled Peanuts Chaat
- Wash and soak peanuts in water for 3 hours.
- Drain the water and transfer peanuts to a pressure cooker.
- Add around 1 ½ cups of water and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Open the pressure cooker after the steam escapes completely.
- Transfer boiled peanuts to a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped raw mango, chopped green chillies, lemon juice, salt, chopped coriander leaves and chaat masala.Mix well.
- Peanut Chaat is ready to be served.
More Chaat Recipes
Thank you for stopping by. If you like/ tried this recipe, leaving a comment below the post will enable more readers and cooking enthusiasts to discover these recipes. Also, if you are on Instagram, do share a picture of the dish and tag @vanitascorner to be featured in my stories.