Pomegranate Apple Mousse is an easy dessert to make. With its fruity flavour and elegant looks, this dish surely can be a show stealer at parties. Lets take a look at the recipe.
1 cup sweetened whipping cream
¾ cup chopped apple
1 cup pomegranate seeds
Few pomegranate seeds for garnishing
- Blend the chopped apple and ¾ cup of pomegranate seeds. Strain and keep the juice aside.
- In a large mxing bowl, add the whipping cream and blend it (using a hand blender) till soft peaks are formed.
- To this, add the apple pomegranate juice and mix well.
- Add in the remaining ¼ cup of pomegranate and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to serving cups/bowls/glasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate and allow it to set for 2 to 3 hours.
- You can add a dash of red food colour to give a pinkish tinge to the mousse, though I have avoided using any colour.