Amla (Indian gooseberry) and Cucumber both are powerhouse of nutrition. Amla is an excellent source of vitamin C and thus helps in boosting immunity and keeps skin and hair healthy. Cucumber is known to cleanse the body and flush out toxins due to its high water content. Amla and Cucumber combined together makes for a wonderful detox drink. Consuming Amla Cucumber juice regularly helps in keeping cold and cough at bay and also keeps skin and hair in good health.
2 cucumber (kakdi)
3 Indian gooseberries (amla)
A small piece of ginger
½ tsp black salt (kala namak)
- Peel cucumber and cut into pieces.
- Deseed the amla and cut into pieces.
- Transfer the chopped cucumber and amla alongwith ginger to a mixer jar.
- Add half a cup of water and blend to a smooth puree.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer and extract the juice.
- To the juice, add black salt.
- Mix well.
- Serve Amla Cucumber juice immediately.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO
Also, have a look at the following healthy juices: