Ginger Lemon Cooler – a refreshing, healthy summer cooler.
Mercury levels are rising and summer is at its peak. Staying hydrated is the key to be in the best of health. Here’s a refreshing drink to beat the summer heat. Ginger Lemon cooler is not only a cooling and rejuvenating drink but lemon and ginger are known to fight infections and keeps cold and cough at bay. Moreover this is a cooler with jaggery. Hence, this juice can also be termed as a health drink. Lets look at the recipe:
Juice of 4 to 5 lemons
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tsp rock salt (kala namak)
4 to 5 tbsp grated jaggery or as per taste
4 glasses of water
- In a deep mixing bowl, add 4 glasses of water.
- Add lemon juice, grated ginger, jaggery and rock salt.
- Mix well till the jaggery is completely dissolved.
- Strain the mixture into another bowl.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
If you want to serve ginger lemon cooler immediately, use chilled water to make the juice.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO
Also, have a look at the recipes of following summer coolers:
Aam Panna, Watermelon Mint Cooler, Tender coconut rose cooler, Bel Sharbat, Mango Lassi