Pomegranate raita is a perfect accompaniment for all kinds of spicy dishes. Cucumber, curds, pomegranate are very cooling in nature. Hence, this raita makes for a good side dish with meals in hot summers.
1 ½ cups chilled curds (thanda dahi)
1 cup pomegranate seeds (anaar daana)
½ cup cucumber, finely chopped (kakdi/ kheera)
1 small onion, finely chopped (pyaaz)
2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya)
1 tsp chaat masala
Salt as per taste (namak)
½ cup pomegranate seeds (anaar daana)
2 to 3 tbsp chopped coriander (dhaniya)
- In a mixing bowl, add the curds. Whisk it well.
- Add chaat masala, salt and mix it well.
- Add chopped cucumber, chopped onion, pomegarante seeds, chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh coriander.
- Pomegranate raita is ready to be served.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO
If you are looking for more raita recipes, do have a look at the following. Click on the name of the dish to read the recipe: