Kachchi Kairi sharbat – a perfect summer coolant with the goodness of raw mangoes, mint and coriander leaves.
Summer season is here and the rising temperature is leaving everyone fatigued and uncomfortable. Hot summers demand some chilled beverages which not only satisfy our thirst but also keeps our body cool and hydrated. Some of the best summer drinks are Aam panna, buttermilk, jaljeera, coconut water, sugarcane juice, ginger lemon cooler and so on.
Another refreshing drink for summers is kachchi kairi sharbat/raw mango sharbat. Raw mangoes are rich in vitamin C and are known to be a good remedy for indigestion and acidity. So, a chilled glass of raw mango sharbat is a perfect drink to beat the heat and keep our body hydrated in summers.
Kachchi Kairi Sharbat
Kachchi Kairi Sharbat is a refreshing drink to beat the summer heat. Made with raw mangoes, mint, coriander leaves among other things, this definitely is a must try drink in summers. Raw mango works wonders when you have to treat indigestion and acidity. In summers, when you crave to have something cooling and refreshing, this raw mango sharbat is just perfect.
List of ingredients to make Kachchi kairi sharbat
Raw Mangoes : raw mango is the main ingredient of this drink.
Herbs and spices : green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, chaat masala
Sugar, rock salt and lemon juice.
Step-wise recipe with pictures
Wash the mangoes and peel them.
Chop the mangoes.
Blend chopped mangoes, chopped chilly, mint leaves, coriander leaves, sugar , rock salt to a fine paste.
Transfer this paste to a large mixing bowl. Add 3 cups of chilled water. Add lemon juice, chaat masala and mix well. Add ice cubes if needed. Serve chilled.
Kachchi Kairi Sharbat
- 2 raw mangoes (kachchi kairi)
- 1 green chilly, chopped (hari mirch)
- 12 to 15 mint leaves (pudina)
- ½ cup coriander leaves (hara dhaniya)
- 3 to 4 tbsp sugar (cheeni)
- 1 tsp rock salt (kala namak)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (nimbu ka ras)
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Wash the mangoes and peel them.
- Chop the mangoes and transfer them to a mixer jar.
- Add chopped chilly, mint leaves, coriander leaves, sugar and rock salt.
- Add ¼ cup of water and blend to a fine paste.
- Transfer this paste to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 3 cups of chilled water.
- Add lemon juice, chaat masala and mix well.
- Add ice cubes if required.
- Kachchi Kairi Sharbat is ready to be served.
More Summer Cooler Recipes here
Thank you for stopping by. If you like/ tried this recipe, leaving a comment below the post will enable more readers and cooking enthusiasts to discover these recipes. Also, if you are on Instagram, do share a picture of the dish and tag @vanitascorner to be featured in my stories.
Do follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.